Hi guys,

An update: Mike is right! The connector doesn't get along with child
processes... For a quick setup and since I'm using uWSGI and Nginx, I
just created a cluster o uwsgi connections and ran 3 independent
process of my application. All my tests passed nicely.

@Warwick I'm using mysql-python (MySQLdb). And try to follow what Mike
said and test it and see if you still get the errors.

Tomorrow I'll run more tests at work but I think it is solved.

Thanks Mike!

Regards

Alan