Wow this is cool, it not only works, but also tells me some inner logic.

Because I found it's no use dispose the bind's connection pool before I
closed the session,
but it really works after the session is closed. This implies to me the
connection is still in use,
so I tried to commit or rollback the session before dispose, it also worked.

Then I found I could hold the session, and use that later. This saves me
recreate the session
and merge those objects, seems very useful to me. Thank you!

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:12 PM, León Domingo <leon.domi...@ender.es> wrote:

> Hi,
> I use "session.bind.dispose()"
>
> León Domingo
>
> *ender*
> *LA FACTORÍA DE SOFTWARE*
>
> Av. Cerro del Águila 7, 2ª planta - S23
> 28703 S.S. de los Reyes
> Madrid
>
> tlf. y fax: 902 01 44 01
> *www.ender.es*
>

> On 5 April 2011 07:47, Gary Shi <gary...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I found session.close() doesn't close the database connection (by
>> calling session.close and sleep, then check the network connections),
>> neither session.connection().close(). How to close the connection
>> without quit my application?
>>
>> --

regards,
Gary Shi