Hello,

I'm intending to use sqalchemy with orm for loading and storing my
application's project files. Each sqlite database would be a project
file, that will have several tables.

I'd like to work with projects like this:

project1=AppProject("/tmp/pr1.sqlite");
project2=AppProject("/tmp/pr2.sqlite");

item1 = project1.getItem(5) # item1 should be and object of a mapped
class.
item1.value="test"
anotheritem = project1.getNewItem()
anotheritem.value="this is new"
# this should flush and commit the underlying session for project1,
#modifying item with id 5, and adding a new one
project1.commitEverything()

item2 = project2.getItem(8)
item2.value = "another test"
project2.commitEverything()

The problem i'm facing is how to create the engine, metadata, mapper,
session, and the orm classes for each AppProject instance.

I'm not sure if this is supported or even a good idea.

Thanks,
    Julian J. M.