In my controller class, I perform a rather basic, straightforward SQL
query:

        connection = engine.connect()
        trans = connection.begin()
        try:
            c.result = connection.execute("select
current_disposition_code,count(*) as num from cms_input_file group by
current_disposition_code;")
            connection.close()

thus my c.result is an sqlalchemy.engine.base.ResultProxy object.

When I go to render this in a mako file as:

                % for result in c.results:
                ${result.current_disposition_code}[${result.num}]
        % endfor

I get no output. I am quite certain this is becuase I am using a
ResultProxy object. How can I output such an object inthe mako files,
or alternatively, how might i convert a ResultProxy objectsuch that I
can output it in a mako file? Thanks! RVince