Hello.

I'd like to append a column clause to a select, or replace an existing
column if one exists with the same key.

I've seen that ColumnCollection has a convenient 'replace' method, but I
don't know how to achieve that with a select instance.

I can achieve what I want with the following code:

columns_dict = OrderedDict((col, key) for col in my_select._raw_columns))
columns_dict['mycol'] = mynewcol
my_select.raw_columns = columns_dict.values()
my_select._reset_exported.

But surely there must be something easier/not involving protected
attributes ?

Regards,

--
Ronan Dunklau