Is there a way in SA 0.7.6 to define computed columns as part of other DeclarativeBase columns?

Currently I do manual DDL, but would like to get things setup to be able to easier move to another db backend.

Most of my computed columns are calculations like the one on AVAILCAPACITY below, but also have a few simple selects like in the USEDCAPACITY column.

CREATE TABLE WINERACKIT (
    WINERACKITID    PKEYS NOT NULL,
    SPLIT           INTEGER NOT NULL,
    CAPACITY        INTEGER DEFAULT 0,
    FK_WINERACKBID  PKEYS NOT NULL /* PKEYS = BIGINT */,
USEDCAPACITY COMPUTED BY ((SELECT COUNT(BOTTAG.TAGNO) FROM BOTTAG WHERE BOTTAG.FK_WINERACKIT_ID = WINERACKIT.ID)),
    AVAILCAPACITY   COMPUTED BY (CAPACITY-USEDCAPACITY)

Thanks in advance for some pointers on how to do this.

Werner