Thanks a lot...sorry for my prevous post that I delete beacause I didn't
undestand I must to use this  ~

def test_not_like(self):
Session = sessionmaker(bind=self.engine, autoflush=True, autocommit=True)
session = Session()
res = session.query(MAPPER).filter(and_(~MAPPER.field.contains('Value1'),
~US.field.contains('Value2'),
~US.field.contains('Value3'),~US.field.contains('Value4')))

return res

This appear to run properly now I test with my little dataset and I'll try
to understand is what I must to find.

Thank you very much and sorry for the unnecessary my old replies.
Bye
Luca