Hi Michael,

It really works like magic! I mean the refreshing part. What exactly
happens when refreshing a1.bs? Does it actually replace the old b1 inside
the collection with a newer one? I can't wrap my mind around it. And more
importantly, does it mean I should *refresh* every attributes before close
a session, in order to carry their attribute over to the next session?
What is the reason not making such *refreshing* automatic by default???

Sorry for bringing up another question here.