Hi everyone,

I am really lost on a query I try to formulate. In LINQ it would probably
like that (haven't done LINQ in quite some time):

from j in Job
where j.status == 'queued' and j.dependencies.all(d => d.status == 'done')
select j

So, Job.dependencies is a self-referential many-to-many association which
describes dependencies between processing jobs. And now I try to find those
queued jobs whose dependencies are finished.

I'm brand new to sqlalchemy, I appreciate any help :)

Thanks
Maik