Hi,

I have a postgresql with many scheme, every schema is a company.
I am trying to change the scheme to match the user is making the login or
change the schema per subdomain. ( at wsgi level it already worked )
when the first user make the login is ok , meta and mappers are there
"mapped" to the right scheme but when i try to change scheme, (making some
Metadata.clear() or other stuff) the mapper still return the old scheme. I
think it is not possibe to map ALL the schemas in the DB because of the
same name of the tables and of the Mapper Classes too.
i am  searching for some documentation, some advice

thanks