I create a unit test that add new ProjApp object to the database, but the
returned object shows it is not the same object inserted, I don't follow
why it's like this because I have others tests on inserting a row to a
different table, and returned shows the same row object.

Test result:

        self.assertIs(internship_app_rst, internship_app)
    AssertionError: <project.models.ProjectApp object at
0x0000000003EE7E10> is not <project.models.ProjectApp object at 0x0
    000000003EE7710>

Test:

    def create_new_internship_app(self, student):
    internship_app = ProjectApp(
    app_id=None,
    created_datetime=datetime.date.today(),
    proj_title='Long story'
    )
    mydb.session.add(internship_app)
    mydb.session.commit()
    internship_app_rst = mydb.session.query(ProjectApp).first()
    self.assertIs(internship_app_rst, internship_app)

Model:

    class Application(mydb.Model):
    __tablename__ = 'APPLICATION'
    app_id = mydb.Column(mydb.Integer, primary_key = True)
    created_datetime = mydb.Column(mydb.DateTime(), primary_key = True)
        app_description = mydb.Column(mydb.Text())
        app_category = mydb.Column(mydb.String(30))
    case_owner_obj = mydb.relationship('Staff', backref='application_list')
    __mapper_args__ = {
          'polymorphic_identity':'application',
          'polymorphic_on':app_category
      }
    class ProjectApp(Application):
    __tablename__ = 'PROJECT_APP'
    __table_args__ = (
    mydb.ForeignKeyConstraint(
    ['app_id','created_datetime'],
    ['APPLICATION.app_id', 'APPLICATION.created_datetime']
    ),

    )
    app_id = mydb.Column(mydb.Integer, primary_key = True)
    created_datetime = mydb.Column(mydb.DateTime(), primary_key = True)
        proj_title = mydb.Column(mydb.Text())
    __mapper_args__ = {
          'polymorphic_identity':'projApp',
      }