Sounds good. I was able to write following sql sentense, but I could not
figure out how to refer to 'value' (which is created by the
jsonb_array_elements_text) named column in where().

sql_sentense = select([database.tables['jtable'],
'value']).select_from(func.jsonb_array_elements_text(database.tables['jtable'].c['data'])).where('value'.contains('firs'))

Are there somewhere examples from sqlalchemy func.jsonb_array_elements_text
usage?  I also tried to call func.lower(func.jsonb_array_elements_text(..))
to make 'value' column values as lower case, but it did not seem to work.