Hi,

>Unfortunately this is not supported right now and I've created
>https://bitbucket.org/zzzeek/sqlalchemy/issues/3769/chained-any-has-with-association-proxy
>
>which includes a patch so that this can be provided in the future.

OK, thank you!

Can you give me a hint on how to work-around it for now?

I would probably go with monkey-patching SQLAlchemy at runtime and I am afraid
Python would actually allow that.

Or is there another simple way of getting that kind of query?

-nik
--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17 FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Mobil: +49-1520-1981389

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V. · OpenRheinRuhr e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Contributor

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)