My guess is that your windows version does not have the fts3 extension
loaded/compiled in.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Gopalan M [mailto:mgopa...@sofist.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. März 2014 10:46
An: sqlite-users@sqlite.org; supp...@sqlite.org
Betreff: [sqlite] Snippet function with Distinct query fails

Sir,

am using the Snippet function in my SQL select command to get a list of
snippets matching my text search. This query works fine under LINUX.

*QUERY*
select distinct judge, snippet(VjudgeS,'<b>','</b>') from vjudges where judge
MATCH 'Shah'

However, it fails in windows. Please let me know what the solution is. Here the
error when i execute the query in Windows

*Error*
"SQL logic error or missing database".

Thanks
Gopalan M
mgopa...@sofist.com
Phone: 91-44-28155334/28150085
Fax: 91-44-28155336
 70, Thyagaraya Rd.
T. Nagar
Chennai 600017
Tamil Nadu, India
www.sofist.com

Gunter Hick
Software Engineer

Scientific Games International GmbH
Klitschgasse 2 – 4, A - 1130 Vienna,
Austria
FN 157284 a, HG Wien
Tel: +43 1 80100 0
E-Mail: h...@scigames.at

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you
have received it in error, you are on notice as to its status and accordingly
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
purposes, or disclose its contents to any person as to do so could be a breach
of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.