Sorry about that. I use rsync://squid-cache.org/source/squid-3 as noted here http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/HEAD/ .Maybe I forgot to update.

Markus
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amos Jeffries" <squ...@treenet.co.nz>
To: "Markus Moeller" <hua...@moeller.plus.com>
Cc: <squid-dev@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: Kerberos build failures in HEAD

Okay, I see one of the changes.

But the patch won't apply to HEAD any more since the old version of the
patch was already applied. Please send an incremental one for just those
changes.

How exactly are you accessing the HEAD code to generate these patches?
None of them has applied cleanly by the time they got to me.

The helper update change is also causing some grief. Failing basic "make
distcheck" run on the spnegohelp/ files.

Amos

On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 21:59:15 +0100, "Markus Moeller"