> Does anyone have a config I could use to redirect all
> windowsupdate.microsoft.com updates OR a link to show me how to create this
> config?

If your Squid server happen to be on Linux OS, usually /etc/hosts entries
should affecting name queries. Just add entry windowsupdate.microsoft.com to
your internal windowsupdate IP address. Perhaps more like this :

# file /etc/hosts
192.168.xxx.xxx windowsupdate.microsoft.com windowsupdate

Then don't forget to ask Squid to re-read its configuration files.

$ /path/to/squid -k reconfigure

But as always, don't take it from me, I've never tried that strategy yet and
you should try yourself in a non-production environment.

--

Regards,

Anthony M. Rasat
PT. Kalteng Pos Press