I don't agree, Matus. Your recommendation to read the RFC is a good one. However, fear of experimentation, especially when it's done on a non-production machine, is not a virtue in my book. The learning process may be painful at times, but I still get a lot out of it and I'm not afraid to try something new, or fix my machine.

Rob

Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
If you do not know what headers mean, you really should not play with
them. You should better read RFC2616 (the HTTP/1.1 protocol) to see
what headers are being used for what reasons, and then you will see what
can you do with them.