Hi,
   I am trying to setup a hierarchy of proxy servers (using squid 2.7 stable)
where one child is connected to two parents. The child forwards requests to the
parents in a round robin fashion. Now this setup seems to be working for http
requests, but doesnt work for https requests. I see CONNECT requests going from
child to the destination for https requests instead of to parents. What am I
missing? Heres my settings for the child.

cache_peer abc.com parent 3128 3130 no-query round-robin
cache_peer pqr.com parent 3128 3130 no-query round-robin

Let me know if i should post some more relevant information. Thanks!

Swaroop