Hi!
No, actually Kamailio is still the same and there is support of dialogs.
But yep, it accept Subscribes and Publishes, but no NOTIFY.

Actually part of presence is so:
….
loadmodule "presence.so"
loadmodule "presence_dialoginfo.so"
loadmodule "presence_xml.so"
loadmodule "presence_mwi.so"
loadmodule «presence_reginfo.so"
…

# ----- presence params -----
modparam("presence", "db_url", DBURL)

# ----- presence_xml params -----
modparam("presence_xml", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam(«presence_xml", "force_active", 1)

…
route[PRESENCE] {
    if(!is_method("PUBLISH|SUBSCRIBE"))
        return;

    if (!t_newtran())
    {
        sl_reply_error();
        exit;
    };

    if(is_method("PUBLISH")) {
        handle_publish();
        t_release();
    } else {
        if( is_method("SUBSCRIBE")) {
            handle_subscribe();
            t_release();
        }
    }
    exit;

> [...]
> Presence Kamailio but it does not do anything further!!
> What are the chances that this new Presence kamailio is separate from the
> main environment and probably has no dialog info in it and hence it is not
> releasing any NOTIFY or PUBLishes?
>
> Question: sharing a common database with dialog and registrations in their
> tables...this new Presence kamailio is supposed to work as it is ? Right ?
> Or does OP need to do some registrations and dialog replication via DMQ or
> some other module?
>
> Regards,
> Sammy
> On Apr 4, 2016 07:12, "Igor Olhovskiy" <igorolhovs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Thanks, but actually with debug=3(4) in syslog last message I get is
>> messages about hash tables in tm module.

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> can you run with debug=3 in config file and see if you get some hints
>>> from syslog messages about what happens ?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Daniel
>>>

>>> On 01/04/16 17:17, Igor Olhovskiy wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi!
>>> I want to create custom Presence server. Main idea - phones subscribes
>>> to it (for ex, extension 100@domain). This subscription actually lit
>>> BLF button on a phone.
>>> But main idea - change status of BLF can arrive from different locations
>>> via PUBLISH, I assume.
>>> Problem - phones has different type of SUBSCRIBE, like
>>> dialog(application/dialog-info+xml) or presence(application/pidf+xml). Some
>>> of phones are not fully follow RFC (Like using in SUBSCRIBE R-URI not
>>> domain, but IP, but in From or To - domains are used)
>>> Phones are registered elsewhere, not on Kamailio. After reading RFC
>>> (especially event:dialog part) I’ve found about SIP-If-Match part, but
>>> problem about sync this data across multiple PUBLISH locations.
>>> Can be Kamailio be a presence server in this scenario?
>>>
>>> For ex, SUBSCRIBE
>>>
>>> SUBSCRIBE sip:212.232.26.232:5060;transport=udp SIP/2.0
>>> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.88.60:5060;branch=z9hG4bK1656003104;rport
>>> From: <sip:6...@master.rufan.at>;tag=521811605
>>> To: <sip:*5...@master.rufan.at>;tag=05ea6038656678bd0198b8977f3c0221.4e93
>>> Call-ID: 805970257-506...@bjc.bgi.ii.ga
>>> CSeq: 20202 SUBSCRIBE
>>> Contact: <sip:608@192.168.88.60:5060>
>>>

>>> I’ve tried send to Kamailio this PUBLISH
>>>
>>> PUBLISH sip:*5...@master.rufan.at:5060 SIP/2.0
>>> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.0.20.71:5060;branch=z9hG4bK-6930-1-0
>>> Max-Forwards: 70
>>> To: <sip:*5...@master.rufan.at>
>>> From: <sip:*5...@master.rufan.at:5060>;tag=1
>>> Call-ID: 1-6930@127.0.1.1
>>> CSeq: 1 PUBLISH
>>> Contact: <sip:mod_sofia@127.0.1.1:5060>
>>> Event: presence
>>> Expires: 3600
>>>
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
>>> <presence xmlns='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf'
>>> xmlns:dm='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:data-model'
>>> xmlns:rpid='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:rpid'
>>> xmlns:c='urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:cipid' entity='sip:*
>>> 5...@master.rufan.at'>
>>> <tuple id='z9hG4bK-6930-1-0'>
>>> <status>
>>> <basic>open</basic>
>>> </status>
>>> </tuple>
>>> <dm:person id='1'>
>>> <rpid:activities>
>>> <rpid:on-the-phone/>
>>> </rpid:activities>
>>> <dm:note>Night</dm:note>
>>> </dm:person>
>>> </presence>
>>>
>>> Kamailio answers with 200OK, but after this - no NOTIFY to subscribed
>>> clients.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best regards,
>>> Igor

>>> --
>>> Daniel-Constantin Mierlahttp://www.asipto.comhttp://twitter.com/#!/miconda
>>> - http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda
>>> Kamailio World Conference, Berlin, May 18-20, 2016 -
>>> http://www.kamailioworld.com

>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Igor