> Funnily enough, last night I was reading the Gauge-3 Society Newsletter, and
> there's a report by Raymond Wallis that he 'heard' of a small steam boiler
> bursting.  (Still not a first-hand account, but at least a rumor.)

I heard that a UFO crashed in Roswell in 1947, too, but so far no one has
been able to cough up any evidence.  I'm not saying it _can't_ happen, just
that the safety record has been exceptionally good up until now -- almost
perfect.  Gauge 3 certainly counts, but I'll change "never" to "once" when I see
the evidence.  Third- or fourth-hand reports don't make it.

-vance-