---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vineet ghatge <vgh4us...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 9:35 PM
Subject: HELP!!!!
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org

Hello all,

I created the administrator account as per Scott's mail,I tried running the
Stonehenge-12.patch[2].However as per previous mails

1)We are supposed to open Setupaction.sln in visual express c#>how ever it
failed to do so.Can some one explain why??

2)I am not able to understand as what that patch file is got to do with .sln
file??

 3)Can someone also point to me the file which actually is responsible for
running database??As far as i understand there are series of setupaction
files(I donot knw which one exactly) which run on Visual C# 2008 which is
used to connect the SQL file which are part of contrib/.These Sql files are
run on MSSQL 2005

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12422400

With Regards,

Vineet Ghatge H