On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 2:39 AM, Ben Dewey <ben.de...@26ny.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I just put together the document that I'm calling the .NET StockTrader
> Express Requirements Install Guide.  You can downloaded from the JIRA ticket
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-19).  This document uses
> Web Platform Installer 2.0 Beta to install every piece for required software
> for the .NET environment.

Hello all,

I followed the steps stated in the link(
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STONEHENGE-19)
and here is the status report:-

Step 1-Step 9 -- Success

Step 10---With Respect to SQL Express Server, Sa Password not accepted.The
installer indicates that password does not follow strict password rules.
I used "Windows Integrated Authentication"(Contrary to step 10) and
continued with installation.

Step 11-15---- Success(provided you have used Windows Integrated
Authentication").

But at end the following things are not installed
1)Internet Information Server (IIS) 5.1(Step 4)
2)SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Express

I have no clue this did not happen??.My system configuration are given
below:-
Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP Version 2002 Service pack 2
I have installed SQL Server 2005 Management Studio Express.
Do we require "Staxmem.dll" file??This is part recent Windows service pack
2.
With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H