Hello all,

I have managed to create "SetupActions.exe" according to steps described by
Scott Golightly on Apr 6(Subject:How to create and populate DB)
After running the "SetupAction.exe" in the command prompt(as an
administrator) i got the following as the output:-

-Setting up database
-Config.Appsettings:
-dbserver is .\MSSQLExpress
-installPath is C:\StockTraderDemo\
dbadmin is sa
authType is SQL
.......................................(cursor stops here)
Does this mean it that it finished populating database? How do I knw that I
finished populating the database???.

 While the command prompt runs at following path C:\Program Files\Microsoft
SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data,it creates two files:-
1)StockTraderDB.mdf----SQL Server Database Primary Data File
2)StockTraderDB_log.LDF---SQL Server Database Transaction Log File

But I am unable to open the file instead throws an error saying "its being
used by another process". I did not understand why?? .

I am running the whole process on Windows XP OS

With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H