I understand that the StockTrader is moving towards claim-based identity, with that identity provided by a service (e.g., Metro STS framework, Geneva Framework). Definitely a good idea.

However, it would be good to keep the existing version of Stonehenge (I assume it uses mutual certs?) because:
- one less thing to setup
- it is a useful scenario in its own right

It seems that most of the code between the two security versions could be shared, right?

That way someone new to the example could download just ONE implementation and get the mutual certs version working first. Then, as they gained experience and confidence they could move on to trying real interop and/or identity providers.

In other words, make it easy for people to get up and running in small steps instead of a big bang.

Regards,
Harold