Hi Ben,

In the manual documents/manual.doc,Under "deployment"

The last step named "verify deployment" there are the following step
    Verify Deployment
a.    BS
Open browser with
http://localhost:8090/business_service/TradeServiceWsas?wsdl
b.    OP
    Secure
Open browser with
http://localhost:8090/order_processor/OrderProcessorSec?wsdl
    Non-Secure
Open browser with http://localhost:8090/order_processor/OrderProcessor?wsdl
c.    Config Service
Open browser with http://localhost:8090/config_service/ConfigService?wsdl
d.    UI Client
Open browser with http://localhost:8090/trader_client

When I tried using one of the URL in the browser I got the following errors,

Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
localhost:8090.
  * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a
few
  moments.

  * If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
  connection.

  * If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make
sure
  that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

However pls note that "ant deploy"is  taking place succesfully

With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H