---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vineet ghatge <vgh4us...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:23 PM
Subject: IIS-help
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org

Hello all,

I was successful in executing steps 1-4 mentioned in "Stonehenge .NET
StockTrader Installation Guide",But in step 5 :-

Setup the website under IIS
In IIS manager
-Right-click Default Website and choose Add a Virtual Directory
-Enter trade as the alias.
-Select trader_client\trade as the physical path
-If your running vista, right-click the virtual directory and choose Convert
to Application.

I was unable to setup IIS 6 ( I encountered staxmem.dll error)

I installed IIS 7,but I was not able to run it.

Could someone tell me;-
1) How exactly is the IIS 6 or 7 is used in the .NET stocktrader ?
2) Should we execute step 6 before  step 5?
3)Precise working steps as to how to setup website under IIS?

Step 6-7 Executed successfully.

Step 8a Executed successfully.

Step 8b --Could not locate remote server.Is this because IIS is not setup?

With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H