People always mention auto-complete, but it seems to me that it is one of
the least significant features of an IDE in terms of enhanced productivity.
Auto-generation of test cases, refactoring, import organization, package
generation, exception generation, JPDA, etc. are all things that I think are
much more important than autocomplete (although it is a nice feature to
have).