From: Chen, Gin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 5:38 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Form target

Sorry.

Here's the situation.

I have a page that does a window.open to create a popup with another action
form.
Once that popup form does it's work I want to refresh the parent form.
Using HTML I usually just set a target on the form to go to my parent
(_parent).
When I do this using the target attribute on html:form I get the popup
showing the resulting page.
Nothing is being passed to the parent page so it doesnt refresh.

-Tim