This is a rather silly problem I have been putting off
and now I really need to fix it...

In my Struts app, bean classes are parsing and writing
XML files on disk.  These files are currently being
pulled in using a full directory path! (i.e.
"/usr/local/...)  Attempts to use relative paths (from
the location of the bean .class file) have not been
successful.  In my view layer, JSPs can use relative
paths just fine.  What's the trick?

thanks,

-bob