I don't think that the things in this article work.  For one thing, they
are using an auth.conf file and now everything for login module
configuration is stored in the login-config.xml file.  Anyway, tried the
ideas from this website using JBoss 3.2.1 and Struts 1.1?

Keith

--
Keith Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>