From: Ciaran Hanley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 10:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Login Security

I'm writing a web application using JSP and Struts. I want to add a
security feature to my login page where if a user has three unsuccessful
logins they will be unable to log in for a certain period of time
afterwards. I can count the number of unsuccessful logins ok but how I'm
not sure how to give a timeout after 3 failures. Any ideas how I could
implement this?

Thanks