Hi, Mark, Rod, Fer! Hi everyone!

   Now I realize that 45 deg is the solution to the 'maximum difference between North and South' problem.
I liked the idea from Rod and Fer of truncating an sphere to show the Sun's movement. And of course
the results from Mark are smashingly self-explanatory (we might as well define 18% as the Gingrich
constant :). I was mislead by my intuition and I thought this was going to be even lower and it would
happen in the Arctic Circle... I got this wrong impression by looking at the lines that azimuthal sundials
draw for different latitudes.

   It's really funny squeezing your mind with this all, isn't it?

Anselmo Perez Serrada