Dear sundialists,

I have been able to find the tic-tac sundial for kids

that Thierry got from Spain. It is very nice, enjoyable

and easy to mount for kids above six,

as you can see in the attached picture.

As the importers do not seem keen to sell the toy

except from their own shops in Spain, I think I could

buy it for these of you interested into it.

I have never done this before, but I believe that

it shouldn't be that difficult if I send them trough

snail-mail and you pay it throug Pay-Pal. Do you

have any suggestion or former experience on this?

Is there something I should take into account?

I would like to know how many of you could be

interested into this toy, so I would appreciate

that these interested should send me an e-mail here.

I guess the prize should be around 15 EUR or 20 USD,

plus delivery costs.

Regards,

Anselmo

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:KidsSundial.jpg (JPEG/«IC») (00133287)