One might argue that the single page of cutouts
now provided is indicative of the level of effort
the school wishes to put into this subject.

Perhaps, then, we should design that page and
also provide two pages of explanatory material
for the teacher.? I think this is the best for which
we can hope.

If we want to volunteer in the schools, and they
will make time for us, more time can be spent
on the subject with better result.? (In which case
I would _definitely_ utilize Tony's prepared material.)
Pursuant to this, should we form a pedagogue-
recognized group, e.g. The Sundial Missionary Society?

John B