Dariusz,

You can look up the Adler's sundials at
http://www.adlerplanetarium.org/4dlink/
and enter "sundial" to come up with 465 entries.

We hope to have a better database and interface in the near future, as well as
much more information about the sundials.

Marvin Bolt
Adjunct Professor, History and Philosophy of Science
University of Notre Dame

Director, Webster Institute for the History of Astronomy
Vice President for Collections
Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum
Chicago, IL