Dear users,

I have two sunray servers and deployed Cisco router in between the servers. I want to configure the servers in a failover group. So i had configure sunray software (utconfig) and choosed "Y" for failover. I also typed "utreplica -p" from Primary server and "utreplica -s" from secondary server and reboot the servers.

After reboot, i logged in sunray Admin page and i saw only one sunray server information.

Server Environment:
--------------------

Primary server: athqsvr06
IP: 192.168.105.204
SM: 255.255.255.0
GW: 192.168.105.254

Secondary server: sunray
IP: 192.168.110.206
SM: 255.255.255.0
GW: 192.168.110.254

Note: No Firewall rules.

Troubleshoot steps:
1) Ping both servers side successfully.

2) Telnet both servers port 7009 "Connection to xxx closed by foreign host"

3) Telnet both servers port 7011 was successful.

Did i missed out any commands during my configuration?

--
# Yours Sincerely,
# Mohamed Ali Bin Abdullah.