Jesse Molina wrote:

Hi!

I am a long-time Mozilla-suite and Seamonkey user. I'm very frustrated that many Add-on projects are not supporting Seamonkey.

I've complained to project developers when I've found incompatible apps, but I really don't think Firefox developers care about Seamonkey at all.

What is the status on this situation? Can anyone point to conversations, bugs, and other topics on the issue of Add-on incompatibility that I might be able to read into?

Reading so many complains against SM2 that i will finally come to a situation where i should leave SM to FF and TB...