Robert Kaiser wrote:
Phillip Jones schrieb:
One for example is the theme SkyPilot Classic. It was my favorite them
but it has an issue with QuoteColors I've posted on the Projectit.com
site's Forum and emailed support. It's as if the fellow That originated
the site has abandoned the site.

Well, what we can't do anything against and what Firefox is seeing as
well is that some people disappear or decide not to maintain an add-on
any more. That can happen any time. What we can possibly do something
about is people actively supporting Firefox but not supporting SeaMonkey
yet or any more - we are working on some campaigns to animate them to
make those compatible with SeaMonkey 2.x.

Robert Kaiser

I hope So.
in case above both post on the Forums and post directly to tech support appears as though they went into Vapor. I not on Google there was mention because someone else took upon themselves port SkyPilot to SM two That was removed because they didn't have proper permission. Yet the aggrieved person was not interested in doing a Proper Conversion. Its as though he has lost interest. Yet doesn't want anyone to take over, even though he has lost interest.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com