To Whom it may concern,

During the last two weeks I have been having a problem retrieving my e-mails from web mail into my regular e-mail. I am constantly receiving a message that my e-mail mail box is full, yet I know that this is not true because I only have very few messages in my inbox. Most of my attachments have been deleted so there is very little space being occupied in my inbox. Currently I am using Earthlink as my ISP with Seamonkey as my browser. I have contacted my friends about this problem and they are also experiencing the same situation. Also they are receiving duplicate e-mails from time to time.

I understand that a new version of Seamonkey is about to be released. I sincerely hope that this problem is resolved with the new edition. Please let me know if this problem will be fixed.

George Achilles