Philip Chee wrote:
On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 15:11:33 -0500, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:

Is there any way to sequence the messages in a folder in a particular
order. The only way that I have been able to come up with is to move
them, one at a time, individually, into a new folder. ???
I have found a need for this, if I need to process a group of messages
outside of SM. e.g.: to decode a media file downloaded in parts.

Tag them and sort on the tags column.

Phil

So, how do I tag messages which when I look at the folder, sorted by
order received are in the order: 1,10,11,12,2,3,4,9,8,7,6,5
to be in a folder, in the order : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
So that I can decode the collection?
--
Rostyk