Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty schrieb:
km wrote:
... i am quite annoy. i might even be ANGRY!!! SeaMonkey has been down
the last 2 days!!! AND i am blaming  you!

Take a chill pill, dude. Everyone else's SeaMonkey is working just
fine. In fact, you're posting using it. When you recover, post details
instead of rant.

1) Don't feed the trolls.

2) Apparently, he's playing out some kind of weird role playing game
here in the channel. I wouldn't take those comments as anything than
in-game play messages.

Yeah, I know .. but he did profess a couple months ago to be a
handicapped person (blind, I think I remember), so I was willing to give
him a short leash.  ;-)

... NO, I AM DEAF! I WAS JUST JOKING AROUND! WHY SO STUFFY???

--
… don't try and feel the pain.
That's impossible. Just try