SeaMonkey was not sure just now.
I have just now clicked *MANY TIMES* on news.mozilla.org followed by clicking on "Get Messages".

ALL resulted in an error message to effect that mozilla.dev.accessibility did not appear to exist and did I wish to unsubscribe. Each time I chose cancel. I have no problem reading existing messages. [I do not locally save any messages.]

I have cross posted to mozilla.support.seamonkey as that appears normal at the moment.
My email address is valid, so one may respond there also.

Who should be notified of the problem?

I use

SeaMonkey 2.12
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:15.0)
    Gecko/20120826 Firefox/15.0 SeaMonkey/2.12
Build identifier: 20120826214753

on WinXP Pro SP3