In article <gmcdncbjy5kiftnmnz2dnuvz_hmdn...@mozilla.org>,
 M Gordon <mgord...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Beau,
>
> It could be that no one at SM knows how to remove it from the suite, and
> still allow mail to compose messages in HTML.
>
> If they did figure out how to remove it without harm, would SeaMonkey
> still be an Internet Suite?
>
> It seems logical that the SM development team leader could contact the
> developer of BlueGriffin and talk about porting BG into SM.
>
> Michael G

Better not remove it or I will be ticked. I am not exactly interested in
the techno jargon as I jut want the basics. Those visiting my site are
more theological types that dont exactly know anything about this
computer business.
--
Are there errors in the Bible? Is Jesus Christ God?
After death whats on the other side? If you want to