I do not use anything in SM but the Composer. If there is talk about
removing this in the future then I do not want anymore SM updates. All I
care about is the basics and come to this group for help here. Other
than that my focus is Bible/Theology and theological users dont exactly
know nor care about this techno jargon.

Not one criticism to my site from users has been regarding techno jargon
or the fact that I am still using HTML or a CMM app like Word Press. If
people are going to criticize me its because they disagree with my
theology or what the Bible says.
--
Are there errors in the Bible? Is Jesus Christ God?
After death whats on the other side? If you want to