On 07/04/15 05:25, Inojim wrote:
Thanks, guys,

I don't want to take Sea Monkey offline, as I could easily forget to go back
on, thereby missing incoming mail.  And thanks for the Send Later tip, which is
useful, but again I could forget to go into that box and send all unsent mail.
What I am looking for is some way to sync mail transmission with the automatic,
10-minute interval mail retrieval, so that anything in the Outbox will be sent
the next time Sea Monkey queries my mail account(s) for new messages.  Of
course this means that a fresh outgoing message could be sent almost
immediately, or up to 10 minutes later, as the current wait could be anytime
within its timed cycle.  But this option is still very useful to me, and
something I have in Windows Live Mail, a client not well supported by MS that I
desperately want to replace.

Inojim, I'm having trouble thinking of a good reason why you would want to hold your outgoing e-mails until you start to check if you have any incoming e-mails!! Are you trying to balance your data flow rate or something?? If you have no incoming e-mail, do you still want your outgoing sent or held or ...??

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:35.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.32 Build identifier: 20141218225909
or
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.33 Build identifier: 20150215202114