sean composed on 2016-12-01 18:44 (UTC-0700):

fwiw, 2.49a2 is working perfectly for me... I'm sure our overworked and
underpaid volunteers know there's no need to waste time with 2.40...

I've almost never used chatzilla & never dom Inspector... so no tears
will ever be shed by me when ewong says they are letting them go...

I use CZ 24/7, and DOMI frequently. Their entire absence would be big trouble here if as extensions they could not be restored. IOW, bundling is a convenience I could live without, but total absence not. Without them I might as well be using FF with extensions to restore those SM browsing functionalities I depend on and FF lacks.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/