Im banishing coffee from my life, hopefully sleep deprivation to  - anyway
I tried experimenting with wigware in nuendo last night (routing a channel
with the encoder to a group with the decoder) - but in terms of higher
orders on my version on nuendo 10.2 is the most channels I could have on
one bus( 12 channels) so definitely a "custom bus" option where you could
make a bus with as many channels as you like and route them to specific
hardware outputs as you like would be useful.

07580951119

augustine.leudar.com