Hi Armin,

thanks for reporting. I am aware of this behavior, but there is not a
lot I can do. Seems like a bug in IE/ASV, since the reload works fine
in all other browsers. With the current situation with ASV, perhaps
bug reports don't make any sense, I guess. They wouldn't fix it
anyway.

If you open the application in another browser window again (or
another tab in IE7) it should work.

Did you experience this problem with other (maybe your own) SVG
applications as well or is my application the first one where this
problem appears?

Thanks for additional info,
Andreas

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Armin
Mueller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Andreas Neumann wrote:
> > Hi group,
> >
> > at http://www.geofoto.ch/geophotomap/
> > <http://www.geofoto.ch/geophotomap/>  you may find a photo
browser for geographically referenced
> photos.
> >
> > The application works in ASV3/ASV6/Batik/FF2.0 and FF3.0 and
Opera 9.
> > For some reasons I still get crashes in Opera9. Will work on that
and
> > hopefully find a solution.
>
> Hi Andreas,
>
> i have tested the application with IE6 and ASV3. It works if i
started the first time. When i try to
> refresh the screen, then the app runs in a javascrpt error
"document.getElementById is null... line