so I would be pleased with any suggestions on what UI framework to use..

I didn't get V2 components to work fine

I followed the swfmill tutorial about "Adding Components" at -->
http://iterative.org/swfmill/doc/using-swfmill.html
and I thought everything was working fine, until I try to use
NumericStepper and TextInput components.

I put them in the swfmill library, then I placed on the stage with
actionscript
but when I try to write anything on the components placed, simply
doesn't work.. (it is not disabled =P)
the strange is that it compiles well.

I even tryied to apply the patches from -->
http://osflash.org/mx_v2_components_patch

but...

/patching file mx/video/UIManager.as
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 57.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 197.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 539.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 574.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 589.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 608.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 628.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 895.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 1069.
Hunk #11 FAILED at 1294.
mx/video/UIManager.as.rej
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file mx/video/VideoError.as
/
everything fails.. don't know what I am doing wrong, and it's not a
problem with permissions.

thanks to any reply...