Thanks for your reply,
I understand quite easily your answer and I'm not very surprised, however,
if anyone out there knows a command line tool that does the job, please let
me know, peace!

-Quentin

On 1/9/07, daniel fischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Quentin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:29:14 +0100):

  > Is it hard for those who develop SwfMill to add a -encrypt option that
would
  > act just like Amateya Encrypt (
http://www.amayeta.com/software/swfencrypt/)?

AFAIK, there is no such thing as "proper" swf encryption. All tools that
claim to encrypt swf seem to be extended obfuscators. As this clearly
contradicts my ideology of keeping things hackable, i surely wont be the one
to implement anything like that- although i neither would opt against
including something in swfmill should someone contribute a patch.

regards,
-dan

--
http://0xDF.com/